Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy is the Heart

Happy is the Heart, Fiber Art, 8.5" x 9"
© 2009 Fannie Narte

This purse design gives me space to use any media I choose and has lots of space to add text. The possibilities are endless. I've been searching for "something" versatile with unlimited possibilities for some time, and I think I may have found that "something." There may be more somethings out there waiting to be found.

Here's a look at the entire piece.


My heart is happy for having found this design! ;-D

9 comments:

candy said...

I love the buttons and the trim at the bottom. Beautiful!

:)
candy

Jacq said...

What a nice bag, your work on it is wonderful. I am sure you will find many more "somethings" out there.

Beth said...

Hi Fannie! I love this too, especially the buttons and beads! You are so creative! Always love to see what you come up with.

Hanna said...

Hallo Fannie,
Your purse ist very nice, as all your works are. I love the colour and the design -
Hanna

Brenda said...

How gorgeous is that bag - I love what you have done with it - wearable art - I love it!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
i love your purse!

the beading is gorgeous too! wow!

xoxox
melissa

Genie said...

Wonderful work Fannie
have a great weekend

Sherry said...

Great Bag Fannie. You are always so creative.

marianne said...

What a magnificent piece and quote!!!!