Monday, April 27, 2009

Imagine, Create, Inspire--A Journal in a Bag

Imagine, Create, Inspire, Handbag, 8" x 10"
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Close-up of the front

Altered Moleskine Journal included with handbag.


Imagine, Create, Inspire is one of my new items available in my Etsy shop. It's a journal in a bag. Many of you correctly guessed certain elements of this item. Diana hit the mark. Clever, Diana!

HANDBAGS FOR THE CREATIVE SOUL

Handbags can be a personal expression of who we are. Handbags can also express how we’re feeling on any given day. Will there ever be enough handbags for each and every emotion we experience?

Why should we leave our art and affirmations at home when they can complement our wardrobe and be a constant companion?

My handbags are functional and personal walking greeting cards designed to express the heart and mind of the CREATIVE SOUL.

See my other items in my Etsy Shop:

Believe, A Journal in a Bag, 8" x 10"


Three Roses, Handbag

Serendipity, Handbag



Create Your Masterpiece, Small Bag


Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

OMG! What have I missed the past couple of day???? These are fantastic!!! You still just blow me away!

Jacq said...

Your newest handbag is beautiful. I love the colors and texture.

Lisa M Griffin said...

Really lovely Fannie. Thanks for sharing this creative piece. =)

morningDove said...

these are just wonderful additions to your shop. How creative!