Monday, April 20, 2009

Love From Friends

In the almost two years of blogging, I have come to know many wonderful bloggers/artists/friends. I received this Breeze award from Diana Evans, which was created by Peter Breese!

Peter states:

"The coveted Breese Award is given to six inspirational individuals; since most blog awards cater to odd numbers, this particular award was designed for the more even keeled folk. These six should be a collection of bloggers that have helped you, either directly or indirectly, to stay creative."


about diana

Diana wears many hats besides being Cole's pretty mommy. She is an accomplished writer and illustrator. Diana recently illustrated a book titled "I Spy a Dragonfly," and made autographed copies available for purchase on her website. She's busily working on illustrating another book.

Many of you may agree with me that keeping up with one blog takes time. Diana has two active blogs and she generously shares her art and ideas at Back to the Drawing Board and Daily Art Stop.

HAND PAINTED CUPCAKE ART DOLL

With 164 items for sale and 126 sales, Diana is a successful Etsy shop owner. She adds a variety of items to her Etsy shop on a regular basis. "Sweet Cuppie" is one of her recent additions, a one-of-a-kind hand painted 12-13 inches tall art doll. You can even name your own doll. Sweet Cuppie will sit nicely on a chair or table top, a reminder to enjoy the sweetness of life each day.

Thanks for your sweet friendship and continued inspiration, Diana.


INSPIRING AND CREATIVE FRIENDS

I offer this award to the following creative friends who I recently met. They have inspired me and helped me grow as an artist.

Cheryl who blogs at Mandala Oasis
Sharon who blogs at All Norah's Art
Jane who blogs at Painted Heart Studio

Thanks Cheryl, Sharon and Jane, for your inspiration and friendships.

6 comments:

Beth said...

I am always amazed at how much Diana is able to get accomplished! and its all beautiful! Its great to have creative friends!

Diana Evans said...

oh Fannie...you are so sweet....I am so thankful to have met you too and your heart is just as big as they come....thank you for this wonderful write up about my work...I am so thrilled that people pop by and share in my art...

Bless your heart dearest Friend!!!

hugs
Diana

jgr said...

Hi Fannie,
WOW! I'm just so touched that you listed me on your blog! woohoo-it just made my day/week/month!

Thank you • Thank you • Thank you

morningDove said...

congrats on another award.

Cheryl Finley: said...

Hi Fannie, thank you for this award. I will post it as soon as possible. You are so sweet! And, I love your blog! Your art is just amazing...and always makes me feel good! ..thankyou for that. :)

Sharon said...

Hi Fannie, I'm so slow getting over to thank you for this recognition. None the less it is so appreciated. And congrats to you for getting it too.