Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When I Grow Up--AAQI Auction--April 1-10, 2009

When I Grow Up, Fiber Art Quilt, 8" x 10"
© 2009 Fannie Narte

The April AAQI Quilt Auction is now Live! One of my art quilts, "When I Grow Up," is available for purchase by bidding at the April AAQI auction. The quilt will go to the highest bidder at the end of the slow-bidding auction, which ends on April 10.

Take a look at all of the quilts that were donated by many different artists. In addition to the twenty-five quilts, this auction also includes an autographed AAQI denim shirt by famous quilters, designers, teachers, Bernina educators, and quilting/sewing magazine editors. Your dollars will go toward a worthy cause, Alzheimer's research. I hope you will consider participating in this quilt auction. Thanks.

Trying to make a difference one art quilt at a time. I hope to see a cure for Alzheimer's disease in my lifetime. It is one of my DREAMS . . . Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Gorgeous, and what a wonderful cause.

Sherry said...

This is beautiful Fannie. Thank you so very much for giving your time and talent to such a worthy cause. I am forever grateful.

MargaretR said...

This is a very beautiful piece of work.