Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Collage Mania 2009--Thank You!

ALL OF MY COLLAGE/ART QUILTS HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED.
A BIG THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING CANCER RESEARCH AND
FIBER ART FOR A CAUSE.

UPDATE: Possibilities was acquired.
UPDATE: In My Mind's Eye: Land, Sea, Sky was acquired.
UPDATE: Inspire was acquired.

Create and Journey have been acquired.

Thank you for supporting my efforts to make a difference one art quilt at a time.


The following collages are still available. See Page 8:

In My Mind's Eye: Land, Sea, Sky--ACQUIRED (Thank You!)

The story behind this piece.

My father loved being outside in nature, and he enjoyed fishing. The idea for this series was inspired by my father's arrival in a new "land," Hawaii, his love for fishing and the "sea," and his return to his eternal home, which is represented by the "sky." This piece and the other two pieces are dedicated to my father, who passed from lung cancer. I love my Daddy.

Inspire--ACQUIRED (Thank You!)

Possibilities--ACQUIRED (Thank You!)


Your purchases benefit the American Cancer Society through Fiber Art For a Cause.
Thank you very much.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations. It is so wonderful that you could donate these items to such a fantastic cause.

Sherry said...

Congrats Fannie.