Thursday, May 7, 2009

Inspired 2009

I'm in NC! The airplane ride was a little bumpy, and we drove to the hotel in the rain. All is well.

Sherry and her husband, Jimmy, met Tremayne and I for dinner last night. Sherry brought me flowers and gifts. It was good to finally meet my Dear Friend.

Me, Dove, Sherry

Dove came in this morning and made aprons for Sherry and I, which were decorated with charms and sassy fringes.

A bag I painted in one of my classes. I'm about to start my next class making paper beads.

Meeting many nice people. Will post more updates soon.


3 comments:

June said...

Gorgeous and looks like you had a fabulous time
Hugs June x

Brenda said...

Sounds like you are already having a great time. Looking forward to the updates.

Jacq said...

Sounds and looks like you are having a wondeful time. As you share your experiences I will be watching over your shoulder.