Friday, May 1, 2009

Women in Art




Philip Scott Johnson is a gifted artist. He gave me permission to place this video on my other blog, and I wanted to share this with you here on this blog, with his permission. Enjoy!

This is an excerpt from my blog post when I originally posted this video over a year ago on March 21, 2008:

"Women in Art" is an excellent video created by Artist Philip Scott Johnson from St. Louis, Missouri. Philip graciously gave me permission to embed his video into my blog post, and I am honored to do so. He stated that "Women in Art" was just nominated as the "Most Creative Video of 2007" by YouTube. Congratulations, Philip!

When I asked Philip for a brief bio, this is what he wrote:

"A year ago today, only two people on the planet knew I made videos and posted them to the internet. I figured I was too old to be 'cool' on YouTube and MySpace so I posted everything anonymously. Today my videos have collectively been viewed over 12 million times."

He's no longer anonymous. Can you imagine being visited 12 million times? Whoa!

Philip has created several other art videos, including a new video he posted several hours ago, which you can view HERE.

Update: His "Women in Art" video has been viewed over 9 million times.

Thanks, Philip!

Contact Philip Scott Johnson: http://www.myspace.com/eggman913

4 comments:

Diana Evans said...

oh wow Fannie!!! amazing to see this all together like that...wow!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

That is pretty impressive. Thanks for sharing Fannie and have a wonderful weekend. =)

Jacq said...

Thank you for sharing, you always come up with such wonderful things. I learn so much from you.

Lorraine said...

fantastic