Saturday, June 13, 2009

Celebrating 100,000

Celebrate, Digital Kaleidoscope
© 2009 Fannie Narte

I just had to document this special moment. My stat counter registers 100,005!

Warm hugs to all who visit me once a year, once a quarter, once a month or everyday. I hope you found inspiration among these pages, and maybe even some light-hearted laughter. Although I appreciate hearing from you, just knowing that my content is being seen and maybe even read makes me feel like a part of a community.

Seen or unseen, you are loved. Hi, Bunny and Kathryn!

My gift to you: feel free to copy the image of today's "Celebrate" kaleidoscope, which may be used for your personal artwork. Proper credits are always appreciated, but not required with this gift.

Thanks for traveling with me. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

6 comments:

Jacq said...

WOW, It just goes to show you that people love the things you create.Your blog is always so inpiring I'm not surprised that so many have come to visit. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Diana Evans said...

Congrats Fannie!!!! this is wonderful but not a surprise!!!

Hugs
Diana

Brenda said...

Awesome, congratulations! I love visiting - thanks so much for your inspirational blog!

NatashaMay said...

Congrats Fannie! I love looking at your work.
x Natasha x

Melissa and Emmitt said...

congratulations fannie!
so exciting!

Dawn said...

Well Done Fannie that is an amazing amount of visitors..