Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cupcake Pincushion--Blue and Lavendar

Cupcake Pincushion
© 2009 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE

A cupcake pincushion, one size fits all, for right-handed . . .

or left-handed fiber artists, quilters, sewers . . . hah!

This is a hand painted tea cup embellished with a piece of my hand crocheted lace.

This cupcake pincushion is a great studio companion. Safety pins or needles will be waiting their turn in style. One size fits all. ;-D

This pincushion shouts "Artistic," "I Love Quilting," "I Love Fabrics," "I Love to Sew," or "I Love Lace and Pretty Things."

It also sings "I Love You," "Thanks for Being My Friend," "Thank You, Friend," or "May I Have One of Your Quilts, Please." Hah!

Caution: Pincushion craves creativity and loves magic.

I Love Lace and Pretty Things . . .

5 comments:

Brenda said...

How adorable and practical at the same time.

Joyfulsister said...

You come out with most cutest creations lol. It's been so hot here thse past two weeks, it the high 90's andI just didn't feel like crafting, but I need to get started on some projects. Hey did you get my email about the two things I wanted to order? Hope you are havind a very blessed day sistah!!!

Hugz Lorie

Sherry said...

So cute and love that you recycled.

Jacq said...

This is so cute. Being left handed I appreciate that the cup is pretty on both sides.

Dawn said...

Wow Fannie so creative. Is there no end to your talents - I love this!