Thursday, June 4, 2009

Love

Love, Original Mixed Media Fiber Art on Canvas Panel, 8x8
© 2009 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE


Love
is a
powerful
emotion.

Love restores.
Love triumphs.
Love softens hearts.
Love opens locked doors.
Love changes brick to soft clay.

Love.

Love life.
Love people.
Love your cat.
Love your pets.
Love your friends.
Love your family.

Love.

Love creating.
Love writing.
Love singing.
Love dancing.
Love traveling.
Love teaching.

Love.

i love you.
she shall be loved.
he will be loved.
she is loved.
he is loved.
you are loved.

Love.

One simple, yet powerful word,

Love.

you are loved,

3 comments:

Jacq said...

This series of flowers you are doing is wonderful.

Brenda said...

Stunning!

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha Fannie,
I found your blog while visiting Tess. I love your creations you are so gifted in your art. I wish I could paint or draw (sighs), but I am so glad I can enjoy seeing the creations of others who do have that awesome gift. I love poetry and crafting. I will be back to see more of your blog.

Lorie.