Saturday, June 20, 2009

Minaret--Art House Gallery

Minaret, Canvas, 3x3
© 2009 Fannie Narte

This is one of five 3x3 canvases I submitted to the Art House Gallery for their Canvas Project exhibition at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport's Atrium Gallery in Atlanta, Georgia, during July 31 to September 4. One canvas will be chosen for the exhibit, and I hope they choose this one. One canvas will also be included in a book entitled "The Art House Encyclopedia VOL. 1."

Do you want to participate in Art House Coop's projects? Visit their site for more information.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I hope they choose it too.

jgr said...

That would be so exciting for them to choose yours, I live near ATL so I would get to see it in the airport.

Diana Evans said...

oh so cool Fannie!!! I am suppossed to be in that show too...what fun!!! I also want to thank you for your kindness and support over the last week....we will never ever get over this tragedy...but with family and friends we never feel alone....

Hugs
Diana

Sherry said...

You always amaze me working on such a small scale. I can't do it.

marianne said...

Such a lovely little painting!
Happy father's Day!

Dawn said...

Wow that's great Fannie - I DO hope they choose it ...