Saturday, June 27, 2009

Printed Fabric

My Mother, My Daughter, Printed Fabric, 6.5" x 8"
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Kindred Spirits, Printed Fabric, 6" x 6"
© 2009 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE

NEW ETSY ITEMS

These items were professionally printed onto 100% quilter's cotton fabric by Moda using pigment inks. It is washfast and lightfast.

TEN IDEAS FOR THIS PRINTED FABRIC

1. Use it in your fabric or mixed media collage work.
2. Use it on your handbags or totes.
3. Use it as an image for your art journaling.
4. Use it in your art quilts.
5. Frame it.
6. Use it in your scrapbooking.
7. Make a card.
8. Sew it onto a t-shirt.
9. Sew it onto an apron.
10. Give it as a gift.

Use it like you would any fabric. Personalize it by adding text, buttons, ribbons. It can be sewn, glued, beaded, painted . . . use your imagination.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jacq said...

Your printed fabric looks wonderful. I have pinted photos on fabric but not my art work, something else I need to do.

Joyfulsister said...

Oh these are so so beauitful, What a gift the Lord has given you. I can look into their faces and just imagine what they are feeling, I guess to each who look upon their faces will see something revealed to them as well.

Beautiful , keep sharing your gift, it is heartfelt.

Hugz Lorie

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh fannie! they are beautiful!