Monday, June 8, 2009

Recycle, Renew, Reinvent

Painted Cups
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Artist in Studio + Antibiotics + Recyle Ideas = Creating Outside the Box

I would enjoy a set of dishes painted like this. Wouldn't it be fun to start to your time in the studio with your favorite hot drink in one of these cups?

But I have other ideas for these painted cups. I haven't worked out the technique yet, but when I work it out, it will be a reinvention of an old sewer's or quilter's tool. We'll see.


Feeling green,

7 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie!!!

oh wow!!! these are wonderful...lattes for everyone!!!

Hugs
Diana

Sherry said...

These are great. I'll have a mocha latte, please.

Beth said...

So cute! I can't wait to see what you do with these! Hope you are feeling okay!

Jacq said...

Cute cups. Maybe they will become pincushions? hmmm

Scrappy Cat said...

So pretty - I too thought of pincushions. Can't wait to see what you do.

Art Fan Ako said...

These cup's designs say "for artists". Unique and creative!

Barbara said...

Love the idea of pincushions. I have lots of old mugs that are taking up space in my cupboard.