Sunday, June 28, 2009

Truth, Printed Fabric

Truth, Printed Fabric, 4" x 8"
© 2009 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE



Something to ponder: What is truth? Is there one universal definition? Would my truth be the same as your truth? Do we all have different truths? If so, who has the truth?

Interesting Quotes to Ponder

We know the truth, not only by the reason, but also by the heart.~Blaise Pascal

The truth which has made us free will in the end make us glad also.~Felix Adler

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.~Galileo

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.~Mark Twain

One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.~Maya Angelou

Seeking truth is a practice of asking questions, exploring and discovering--much like the process of creating. Enjoy your creative process.

4 comments:

quiltcrazygal said...

Hi Friend! Such lovely printed and meaningful fabrics, I love them. Catching up on my blogging friends, always a delight to visit you. Jenna Louise

Diana Evans said...

oh how wonderful Fannie!!! this is beautiful and I love all the quotes!!!

Hugs
Diana

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
((Hugz))) A beautiful creation, with words of truth that touch my heart as I read each one. To know truth is to be set free, for truth in love is a beginning of loving oneself. I have not been feeling well so I had to listen to my Doc and rest a bit.But I needed to come over and catch up on your posts!! (smiles)

Hugz Lorie

Lorraine said...

just be true to yourself