Friday, July 17, 2009

The Winners Are . . .

© 2009 Fannie Narte

Beth, Andrea and Textile Traveler--Congratulations!

You have been randomly selected to receive a 6" x 6" printed fabric of this image titled "Kindred Spirits Journey Together." Please e-mail me your mailing addresses. Congrats, again, and thanks, Everyone, for playing!

Do you want this Blog Badge to place onto your blog's sidebar or website and link back to me?

© 2009 Fannie Narte

Let me know and I will send you this image.



Thanks for helping me celebrate my blogoversary!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Congrats Beth, Andrea, and TT.
Fannie, I'll link you if you want to send the badge. Happy "Myday" (well in about 7 more hours)

Beth said...

Thank you so much Fannie! I'll send my address right away! I would love to have your badge on my blog!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Fannie.
Congrats to all the winners!!!
Fannie please send me the image that links to you.. I put it and than it disappeard "poof" LOL. I love the words on it, kindred spirits journey together.

Hugz Lorie