Monday, August 17, 2009

Christmas Scrap Quilt--WIP

Block #6, 6" square
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Block No. 6 out of 45 for my Christmas Scrap Quilt.

I'm grateful to have cleaned my fabric closet and to have found my Christmas Scrap Quilt UFO box so I can share some art with you. My time has been taken up with projects that must remain secret in order for the magic to take place. ;-D

Also working on more AAQI quilts . . . less than two weeks to create . . . the clock is ticking too fast.

Make magic in your studio today!

2 comments:

quiltcrazygal said...

Fannie - I just finished my UFO Christmas Quilt:) I wanted to share with you my 4-H quilters visit to the neonatal unit at St. V's in Toledo. It was so amazing. I really believe we touched the hearts of so many yesterday. My young 4-H'ers learned the importance of their quilts to the families who receive them. I love sharing these special moments, and I love reading about yours.

Lorraine said...

I have just started a scrappy 9 patch..I am sewing the pieces together gradually so far finished about 12 out of 102...I guess its not a project to be rushed!!!