Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Journey's Winner

Journey, Printed Fabric, 5.5" x 5.5"
© 2009 Fannie Narte


Luck is on your side today, Natasha May! Congratulations! Please e-mail me your mailing address.

MAHALO

Thanks to all who played. I really do enjoy reading about the projects you're working on, how you would use this printed fabric, what you would take on your artistic journey, and your creative thoughts and ideas.

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS . . .

I'm sure your pillow will look great, Deanna.

Sis, you must not forget the musubi's. I would enjoy a day at the beach watching the waves and listening to your beautiful music.

I'm glad you found the people and service at Spoonflower great, Diana--is that where you print your Sweet Cuppies?

Kelly, I understand your reluctance to write in a new journal . . . go ahead, open your journal and make a mark. Put on red lipstick and kiss the page. There you go! Now write from your heart . . .

SPOONFLOWER

Spoonflower is a great fabric on demand site. I hope you'll find that this site will take you and your art to new imaginative and creative heights. Success to you!

I LOVE SHARING

I enjoy sharing my printed fabric with you. More giveaways to come.

Those who received my printed fabric, I hope you'll share photos of your projects with me. It would be great to see what you're doing with them. If I get enough photos, I may create a special home on my site to share your photos.

Thanks for playing! Enjoy your creative journey.

3 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
oh how wonderful! you are so generous!
congratulations natasha!

Sherry said...

yes, you are so generous and you are loved. Natasha is a very lucky lady and congrats to her.

NatashaMay said...

Thank you!!!! This is awesome.:):) I already e-mailed you a couple of hours ago.