Thursday, August 6, 2009

Love Blooms When Hearts Gather

Love Blooms When Hearts Gather, Mixed Media Fiber Art, 5" x 7"
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Anna Millea is fighting breast cancer--again--and she has no insurance. Thanks to Virginia Spiegel, I learned about the "Hearts for Anna" campaign. My piece, "Love Blooms When Hearts Gather," along with many other artworks in different media from a wide range of artists, will be for sale during a five-day online event from August 12 to 16, 2009. All monies will go directly to Anna to help pay for her medical bills.


I don't know Anna and had never heard of the sponsor of this wonderful event, "Artful Home," before now, but the heart is no stranger to generosity without names, stories or faces, because . . . Love Blooms When Hearts Gather.

Sending kindness and generosity into the world to make a difference one art quilt at a time,

7 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful fannie. you have such a lovely soul. :-)

Jacq said...

Your heart is wonderful. Both the one in the post and the one in you. How are things going for you?

Sue Krei said...

I love the soft colors in this piece! Very very nice! Have a nice day, Fannie!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis, What a wonderful cause, you have a beautiful heart my friend, and it reflects in everything you do and say. I'm so blessed to have your sisterness in my life!!!

Hugz Lorie

NANCY LEFKO said...

your generosity is without bounds.....

beautiful work !!

NANCY LEFKO said...

I have some happy awards for you at my blog :)

Diana Evans said...

I just love it Fannie!!! and the quote is just perfect!!!!

Hugs
Diana