Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love From Friends

Diana says she has her morning coffee while visiting her blog friends, and she created this award for us. Diana's energy and enthusiasm for art, life and family are contagious. Her life defines the words friendship, mother, wife, book illustrator, daughter, sister . . . . I'm amazed at how she continues to visit "all" her blog friends regularly. Diana is the Queen of Hearts. I'm grateful she calls me "friend."

Nancy is another long-time blogger/friend. She creates one-of-a-kind collages. Watching her evolve into the artist she is becoming is a joy. She has been published in several magazines and also teaches online. She has always been generous in answering my questions and sharing her talents.

I think generosity and kindness breed success . . . success in life, endeavors, friendships . . . . Diana and Nancy are two of several women in my life who are models of success and nurturing friendships. Thanks, Diana and Nancy!

I'm grateful for sharing friends,

1 comment:

Diana Evans said...

oh you are so sweet Fannie!!! I feel very blessed to enjoy my life and to meet friends like you...you are so dear and wonderful and I feel blessed we met!!!

thank you for making my day even brighter with your warm heart!!!

Hugs
Diana