Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Heart

My Heart, Mixed Media Fiber Art Quilt, 9" x 11"
© 2009 Fannie Narte


My Heart
is filled with
visions of
ocean breezes,
fragrant plumerias,
laughing children,
sparkling double rainbows
and
memories of you.
I miss you remembering us.

My Heart will be flying to AAQI to help raise dollars so everyone can enjoy sweet memories. This art quilt is a painting on cotton fabric, stitched with gold metallic thread, stipple quilted with pearlescent thread, thread painted with variegated threads and embellished with beads and silk ribbon roses.

I wish you sweet memories forever.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh Fannie. Your heart is beautiful and so is your heart art quilt. Big Hugs to you my dearest friend. Love you bunches!

Approachable Art said...

This is wonderful. :D

marianne said...

How sweet of you Fannie!
I looked at the site but couldn't find your (yet) but your card sure is lovely!
You have a big heart!

Jacq said...

Very, very beautiful.

Brenda said...

How lovely. Hugs.

Tremayne said...

Amazing detailing and workmanship. I get to watch the process.