Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunflowers on My Porch--AAQI Art Quilt

Sunflowers on My Porch, Fiber Art Quilt, 8" x 10"
© 2009 Fannie Narte

When life offers you challenges and you feel alone, look beyond and into nature's gardens to find peace and serenity. There you will be reminded that you are never alone.

Sunflowers on My Porch is flying to AAQI to help raise dollars for alzheimer's research.

Someday I hope Alzheimer's disease will be stricken from the medical books. That sounds like a huge dream, doesn't it? A secret to achieving a huge dream is by taking small, but sure and steady steps towards that dream.

I'm taking one small step at a time, one art quilt at a time . . . .

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's beautiful and made for an excellent cause.

Joyfulsister said...

Happy Sunday Sis,
(((Hugz))) I love sunflowers they just seem to brighten up a soul. I also pray the same for this disease, and the many others I myself suffer with and many more. Sis, you are helping a wonderful cause that will benefit many.

Luv *U* Lorie

Diana Evans said...

your work is beautiful as are you Fannie...your giving heart is also very beautiful!!!

Hugs
Diana

Sherry said...

Oh this is a winner for sure. Great job Fannie and I'm sure it will raise quite a fe dollar for AAQI. Thank you.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Vicki. I'm enjoying this journey.

I pray for your health and cure for your disease, too, Lorie. Take care, Sis. You are in my thoughts each day.

Ahh, welcome, Queen of Hearts Diana! ;-D What happens when hearts connect? Magic! Thanks!

Nice to have an AAQI buddy, Sherry! Here's to us raising lots of dollars to find a cure for Alzheimer's!!!