Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Prints in Etsy Shop

Geisha
Fine Art Print on Canvas Cloth
For Sale in my Etsy Shop

Be True, Be You
Fine Art Print on Canvas Cloth

Surround Yourself With Magic
Fine Art Print on Canvas Cloth
For Sale in My Etsy Shop

Magic Happens When Friends Connect
Fine Art Print on Canvas Cloth
For Sale in my Etsy Shop


Kindred Spirits Journey Together
Fine Art Print on Canvas Cloth
For Sale in my Etsy Shop


Look Up to See the Magic
Fine Art Print on Canvas Cloth
For Sale in my Etsy Shop

A few of my new prints added to my Etsy shop.

Add magic to your walls and art and life . . .

3 comments:

alyice said...

I love the asian gal!

NatashaMay said...

Prints are all gorgeous! I love the pink cat.:)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Gorgeous and such a great selection. I had never seen the first print before, she is just exquisite. Thanks for sharing.