Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No One Can

No One Can, Quote by Eleanor Roosevelt, 4" x 4"
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Eleanor Roosevelt's life and story are inspiring. Her words are thought-provoking, honest and hopeful.

Words can encourage or destroy, create hope or cause despair. While words have the power to influence our emotions and actions, we have the power to choose. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" reminds me of that power to choose.

The background for Eleanor's quote was made using Magic's image and turning it into a four-block digital quilt.


Magic inspires Magic.

4 comments:

Jacq said...

I love the background and it goes without saying that the quote is wonderful. I hope you are having a great day.

Heather said...

i love this quote too!

Scrappy Cat said...

This is wonderful! I'm going to "steal" the quote for my journal.

Sue Krei said...

I've always loved this quote too! It has a lot of meaning for me as well. Love the way you used it here!