Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Scrap Quilt--WIP--Block 30

Block #30, 8" square
© 2009 Fannie Narte


Block No. 30 out of 45 for my Christmas Scrap Quilt.

Digital Kaleidoscope Quilt made from Block 30
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Sometimes we can get lost in the making of money. It's a matter of survival. Money helps us keep a roof over our heads and food on our tables. It educates our children during the day and provides heat that keeps us warm at night. While making money, remember to also make memories.


I'm thankful for my memories. Take time to make memories.

5 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

your quilts and your new paintings are so lovely :) Hope you are doing well.

Vicki Holdwick said...

Fannie,

You've got me thinking I need to make some "quilt blocks" in Photoshop with some of the fabric patterns I have made.

Yours are beautiful!

xoxo

kiwicarole said...

Hi Fannie! Can't wait to see these made up, the quilt is going to look fantastic! Not many to go now. :)

Jacq said...

Great post. I always have problems with making money with my creations, I feel I'm selling part of myself.

Sherry said...

Thanks for making memories with me Fannie. Love the fabric is this block.