Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Scrap Quilt--WIP--Block 33

Block #33, 8" square
© 2009 Fannie Narte


Block No. 33 out of 45 for my Christmas Scrap Quilt.


Inspiration by Northrup Christiane, Digital Quilt Created from Block 33
© 2009 Fannie Narte



"Feeling grateful or appreciative
of someone or something
in your life
actually attracts more of the things
that you
appreciate and value into your life."
~Northrup Christiane~


Digital Quilt created from Block 33


I appreciate your visits and value your friendships.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

I appreciate your friendship and unconditional love, Fannie. Great Block and Post.

Scrappy Cat said...

Very pretty block Fannie - you're getting there!

Cori Lynn Berg said...

I love the block and the digital quilt is amazing... I love it...and want to wrap myself up with it while looking at white lights on the christmas tree...

Jacq said...

I love all your blocks and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. I also love all the digital art you have done with your blocks.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Sherry. Ditto!

Cheryl, moving forward one block at a time. Thanks!

Cori, you painted a comfy picture with your words. You made my heart dance and I'm thinking of hot cocoa. Thanks!

Hi, Jacq. A blog has certain accounting principles at play, yeah? Moving one block closer each time. I hope to finish making all 45 blocks sometime in December and will put it together and quilt it for next Christmas, unless a Christmas angel shows up does magic . . . Thanks!