Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Digital Quilt, Made from Blessed Art Quilt
© 2009 Fannie Narte

I am grateful for my friends and family. They are my safe places, like a cozy quilt.

I am grateful for my challenges. They offer opportunities to grow in courage and strength, like a seedling trying to survive a harsh winter.

I am grateful for my joyful moments. They make life sweeter, like eating chocolate.

I am grateful that I can learn new things each day. It makes sharing more enjoyable and time in the studio more magical.

I am grateful for pumpkin pie and cool whip. It makes Thanksgiving gatherings spicy and delicious.

Digital Quilt made from Blessed.


Thank you for being a part of my blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

quiltcrazygal said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Jenna Louise

Jacq said...

Fannie, I am thankful for your friendship over the past few years. You have been an inspiration. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Scrappy Cat said...

And a very happy thanksgiving to you as well Fannie - you're very special.

Joyfulsister said...

Ho Sis,
(((Hugz))) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. It is a besuitful day in Hawaii Nei..
Thinking of you...

Luv Ya Lorie

Sherry said...

Thank you Fannie, for your friendship and inspiration. Love you!

WoolenSails said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful day.

Debbie

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie!!! hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your amazing family!!! beautiful work on that digital quilt!!! wow....

Hugs
Diana

Brenda said...

Hope you and your family had a joyful thanksgiving. How wonderful to have a holiday that celebrates something som meaningful and special. Thanks for your friendship ((hugs)) Brenda