Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two Sets of Wings

Two Sets of Wings, Original Mixed Media Painting, 8" x 8" gallery profile canvas
© 2009 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE



"She had two sets of wings to help her fly." ~Fannie Narte

The messages of this piece are based on the ideas of hope, encouragement, love, family, friendship, faith and possibilities.

When you wear a second set of wings, you’re stronger, you’re better able to walk through the storms of life, through daily challenges.

When you wear a second set of wings, it offers you clarity of mind to choose your next step based on your heart’s songs. Your journey becomes one that is in tune with your faith, beliefs and dreams.

Where do we get our second set of wings? From faith, from hope, from family, from friends, from love, from words that make our hearts dance, from dreams of possibilities.

I wish you a second set of wings . . .

I'm grateful for the wings my mother gave me . . .

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Will they help me retire early? LOL!

Sherry said...

Great post Fannie. You are my second set of wings. Love you bunches.

Susan said...

Hi!
I have a "google alert" on my name....Susan Lenz. Yesterday, I received a message that my name appeared on the SAQA-Texas website/blog announcing my upcoming solo show, Blues Chapel, at the Greater Denton Arts Center as well as the "talk" scheduled on Saturday, November 21 at 2 PM. Of course, I was totally thrilled with this and started to investigate the group's blog, including membership....where I immediately recognized your name. I know that Texas is a giant-sized state....but if you live close to Denton, I hope you can come! By the way, your page on the SAQA-Texas site is absolutely great!
Thanks!
Susan

Fannie said...

Ditto, Sherry, thanks!

Hi, Susan. Congrats on your solo show. Would be great to meet you in person!

freebird said...

You encourage everyone to put on those second sets of wings by showing us how you wear them first.

Fannie said...

Funny, Vicki.

Nice to see you Timaree. Say Hi to your family. Happy creating.