Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Scrap Quilt--WIP--Block 46

Block #46, 8" Square
© 2009 Fannie Narte

Block No. 46 out of 46 for my Christmas Scrap Quilt!!! Hurray! Reaching my goal feels so good.

Achieving any goal is less overwhelming when you break it down into bite size pieces and you continuously work at it one step, one block at a time.

My next goal is to sew the blocks into a finished top, quilt it and hang it in time for Christmas 2010. I can do it . . . I can do it . . . I will do it . . .

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

4 comments:

quiltcrazygal said...

Yeah for you! I can't wait to see your quilt next holiday season. May you have a very Merry Christmas! Blessings, Jenna Louise

jgr said...

Congrats Fannie, I know it will look great hanging up. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

--Jane

Vicki W said...

Of course you can!

Scrappy Cat said...

Yes, I know you will - congratulations on accomplishing your goal! I know your quilt will be beautiful.