Monday, January 18, 2010

Copper Shade Tree--The Art in Fiber Show

Love is in the Air!
A Special Celebration

In less than three weeks, the opening reception for "The Art in Fiber" show at the Copper Shade Tree Gallery will be held in Round Top, Texas. I'll be celebrating my first juried show and my 33rd wedding anniversary on the same day. How special is that?

Twenty-four fiber artists from across the State of Texas were selected by internationally acclaimed fiber artist, Liz Axford, to participate in this event. There will be 96 fiber artworks which have never been seen before and which were created exclusively for this show.

I look forward to sharing the evening with fellow fiber artists, guests and owners of the gallery. If you're in the neighborhood, drop by and help us celebrate.

February 5th, a special day of celebration of my two loves--one of my art, and one of my heart.

11 comments:

Scrappy Cat said...

Fannie - congratulations on the show - that's spectacular! Wish I could see the show.

I'll be celebrating my 33rd wedding anniversary this year too - in August. So you've got me beat - but not by much.

Regina said...

Congratulations Fannie!

Fannie said...

thanks, cheryl. congrats on your 33rd anniversary year!

thanks, regina. inspired by you.

Jacq said...

Fannie, Congratulation, I'm so happy for you.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Jacq. You're my constant elevator.

Diane said...

WOW! What excitement! Congrats on both fronts, Fannie!

Fannie said...

Thanks, Diane!

Anonymous said...

Congras on your juried show and anniversary from a Fellow Texan!! I love Round Top. Good luck on the show.
Karen

Reflections of life and art said...

Wow...how awesome is that...Congratulations Fannie and good luck!
Hugs,
Noel

Deborah Boschert said...

Fabulous! I've heard so many great things about that gallery.

Peggy Schroder said...

Oh, how I would love to see this show. Congratulations Fannie ! Enjoy your day.