Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Painted Fabric

© 2010 Fannie Narte

Here's what this fabric looks like stamped with one of my hand-carved stamps.

Another one in brown. This one reminds me of Tapa cloth.

More painted fabrics "unscrunched." These fabrics are "in addition" to the ones I posted yesterday. I wasn't kidding when I said I painted a lot.

And more . . .

What's next, you may ask?

Well, I'm just letting things flow . . .

"How can man's life
keep its course
if he will not
let it flow?"

~Tao-te Ching


Let your artistic passions flow . . .

5 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous Fabrics Fannie!

Vicki W said...

Oooooh, pretty colors!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie!!! these are wonderful pieces of painted fabric!!! you are always so creative!!!

Hugs
Diana

Dotti said...

Love all your Neocolored fabric. I just got my spring issue of Art Quilting Studio and noticed you had a nice showing!

Geta Grama said...

Hi Fannie,

I am glad I discovered your blog.
Your painted fabrics are fabulous.