Friday, April 2, 2010

The Harvest--Painted Fabrics

© 2010 Fannie Narte

I enjoy taking my images, uploading it into Kaleidoscope Kreator and creating what I call my "digital quilts." Discovering each new digital quilt from one image is exciting and joyful. The background image for the quote was made using two different digital quilts.

I started with this image, one of my painted fabrics, which was harvested this morning.

Next, I open it in Kaleidoscope and create this digital quilt.

Sometimes I wonder what my digital quilt will look like when nine of them are placed in a nine- patch configuration. To find out, I take my digital quilt and open it up in Photoshop and play. This is the result.

Here are more of this morning's painted fabric harvest:



~Yummmmmeeeeeeee~

4 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

I think my favorite is the very last one.. with the vertical lines.. it's like a magical purple forest!

Vicki W said...

Perfect Easter colors too!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my gosh fannie!
your fabrics are gorgeous!
happy happy easter to all of you!
xoxox
m & e

Jacq said...

Good stuff! I love playing with Kaleidoscope Kreator.