Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pansy--Art Quilt

Pansy, Art Quilt, 5" x 7"
© 2010 Fannie Narte


"Pansy" is an appliqued art quilt made using my hand painted fabrics. It is a sample for a product testing I did for a manufacturer. I normally use iron-on fusibles for all my appliques in my fiber art pieces, but after testing this repositionable spray adhesive product with my art quiltmaking, this product has become one of my must-haves.

My version of Janet Cooper's "Dress Shop Memories" will be posted in a few days, including a book giveaway of "Pretty Little Mini Quilts," and an interview of Janet. I might add another fabric giveaway, too. We'll see . . .

Artfully,

6 comments:

Jacq said...

Very, very nice.

Vicki W said...

Very pretty!

Scrappy Cat said...

Beautiful Fannie!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie!!! I love this piece...you are so amazing with your fiber art!!!

Hugs
Diana

quiltcrazygal said...

I love pansies, what a beautiful work of art:) Hope you are doing well:) Blessings, Jenna Louise

Lisa M Griffin said...

Another lovely piece... and a pansy is such a happy flower. Wonderful share Fannie.