Friday, May 14, 2010

I Will Sing With You--Art Quilt--AAQI Donation

I Will Sing With You, Art Quilt, 9" x 12"
© 2010 Fannie Narte


"When our history blurs,
help me rememer us.
Sing me our song and I will
Sing with you."

~Fannie Narte~

This is an AAQI donation quilt dedicated to all those who experience the devastating effects and fears of this debilitating disease personally or indirectly.

Music is a powerful tool. It can unlock cemented hearts and memories . . . even if for only a few seconds. Cherish each moment.

I sing with you.

Trying to make a difference one art quilt at a time . . .

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's beautiful!

Sarah E. said...

Fannie,
On behalf of my mother, I cry that your heart understands and so beautifully interprets the tremendousness of this experience. Thank you for posting your creation.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Vicki! Retired yet? ;-D ♥♫♥

Sarah, you are loved. ♥♫♥ Thank you.

WoolenSails said...

What a beautiful piece and sentiment.

Debbie

Scrappy Cat said...

You really do make a difference Fannie - and the quilt is beautiful.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Debbie.

Your words make my heart sing, Cheryl. Your quilt is hanging in my studio, and each time I look at it, I remember our lunch and look forward to our next meeting . . .

Scrappy Cat said...

I'm so glad you have my quilt in your studio. That makes me happy. I look forward to our next meeting too.