Friday, August 20, 2010

If I Could Sea, Mixed Media Art Quilt

If I Could Sea, Mixed Media Art Quilt, 28" x 44"
© 2010 Fannie Narte


Here's a peek at one of my projects.  This cotton fabric was painted with Neocolor II.  Photoshop is helpful for playing with possible quilting designs.  While playing with this image, I saw abstract images of a lava flow, a cityscape, a landscape or perhaps things I might see under the sea--thus the title "If I Could Sea."

Do you see what I sea?  What do you sea?  ♥♫♥

Enjoy your weekend!


5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love how you put a saying over it, I thought that was what you were doing. It has that calming feel, just looking at it, so thought an inspirational saying would be perfect.

Debbie

Lisa M Griffin said...

LOVE, what a rich and vibrant texture. And the title is charming and memorable. Thanks for sharing Fannie!

Jacq said...

Love the colors and textures.

Diana Evans said...

oh wow !!! the colours of this piece Fannie!!! amazing!!!

Hugs
Diana

Kuuipo said...

I really like that quote :)