Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dolls at Festival

Chorus Line
by Marlene Slobin
Besides fiber art, I enjoy dolls.  Here are a few that I especially enjoyed.  This one makes my heart sing and dance.
The Poppy Dancer
by Doris J. Christensen
This one makes my heart skip a beat.

Lou Lou in Green
by Tami Levin

This one is meditative.

Time for a Kip
by Pearl Gonzalez
This is probably what some were doing in the "Husband's Lounge" at Festival.

Lauren, Guardian of the Flower Garden
by Louise McGee

Add some muslin, cheesecloth, Neocolors, acrylics, batting, threads, Swarovski crystals, sketch pad, fabric paper, India Ink, resists, a cup of water, some canvases, a carousel of pens, brushes . . . imagine . . .

3 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wow, lovely dolls. I can't imagine the time and effort involved in creating them. Loved Lou Lou in Green.

WoolenSails said...

Those dolls are so fun. I cannot imagine working all those small parts and details.

Debbie

Jacq said...

I love all the pictures. I admire those that make dolls, not something I think I can do.