Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tidepools, by Diane Ricks


 Tidepools, by Diane Ricks
© Diane Ricks


Here is another of my favorite Festival quilts.  Enjoy!


This is a shot of the entire quilt.  The quilt is square and the workmanship is wonderful.  Unfortunately, my photographic skills do not show this quilt at its best.  My apologies to Diane.  Her quilt is lovely.

MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION . . . CONTINUES


My two daughters showed up yesterday morning as a surprise, an extended birthday gift.

We spent the day admiring the quilts . . . and . . .


Here's Ku'uipo admiring one of my favorite quilts, the blue Swarovski quilt that was on fire!


. . . and . . . and . . . and . . . SHOPPING!



Helping the Houston economy at Festival.

We had a fun time.  More Festival photos to come . . .


5 comments:

Vicki W said...

What fun! I wish I had gone this year because so many blog friends are there to meet.

Linda Moran said...

That blue quilt is AMAZING!!! Love the trapunto/hi's and lows. GORGEOUS!!

Kuuipo said...

So much fun!~ Glad we got to share and celebrate with you! :)

Fannie said...

Maybe next year, Vicki? And maybe I'll get to meet you in person too. ♥♫♥

Thanks, Linda. Did you go to Festival? ♥♫♥

SOOOOO much fun, Kuuipo. Thanks for making my trip Xtra special. You did a great job with the song, too. Thanks for doing that. ♥♫♥

Kuulei said...

Special weekend! Lots of beautiful pieces, all kinds of styles. Glad to share the weekend with you in your world! ♥♥♥