Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Violet Eyes--New Fabric Panel

Violet Eyes, Fabric Panel, 6" x 6"
© 2010 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE

Adding new items to my Etsy shop.  "Violet Eyes" is one of my original mixed media paintings and is now available in a 6" x 6" fabric panel commercially printed by Spoonflower.  So many things to do with these fabric panels . . . add it to a tote bag, a grocery bag, make a journal page and add text, beads, stitching and other embellishments . . . make a pillow . . . cut it up and piece it back together leaving spaces between the cut edges . . . so many possibilities . . .

Violet Eyes was inspired by a song with the same name by Jewel.




Three more days until Christmas!  Are you ready for your celebration?


1 comment:

NANCY LEFKO said...

Beautiful new piece, Fannie, and I love the fabric panels you have too...what a great idea!

I don't blog hop much anymore...no time....but I still think of you often.

Have the merriest Christmas you can imagine :)