Sunday, January 2, 2011

Teacups


Teacups was inspired by my friend, Kelly. 

I welcomed the new year with a cup of my favorite herbal tea.  When I think of spending time with friends, I picture us sitting around a cozy table at a local cafe, or at my dining table.  We're remembering this and remembering that and laughing about that time or laughing about the time we wished everyone forgot.  We're talking about our loved ones Mason, Katie, Robert or Mary--these could be names of our children, grandchildren, friends, relatives or favorite pets and fishes. 

Whatever we're talking about, we have a cup of tea in our hands.  While sipping tea, we share our hearts with friends, symbolic of our friends who hold our hearts in their hands.

Ahhhhh . . . sweet--tea . . . and . . . sweet--friends--yummmmmeeeee.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Very cool!

Fannie said...

Thanks, Vicki. Happy New Year! ♥♫♥

Brenda said...

Lovely. I'll come and share a cup of herbal tea with you, one day.