Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fannie's Fabric Panels--A new site



I created a new site dedicated to my fabric panels.  It's still under construction, but hopefully there's enough to inspire . . .

So while you're having your morning drink, hop on over to Fannie's Fabric Panels and see how each image was created and what inspired each piece.

Here are a couple:


The ideas for using these fabric panels are endless:

fabric journals
mug rugs
quilts
fabric postcards
bags
aprons
How would you use my fabric panels?

I made this 9x12 quilt using my Geisha Fabric Panel.  It's one of my AAQI quilts.  You won't find this panel in my Etsy shop yet because I had to reorder and it's taking the slow boat to Texas.  But it will show up soon.

CUSTOMER GALLERY


While browsing my new site, click on the "Customer Gallery" tab to see how people are using my panels.  Remember, it's still under construction.  I hope to add lots more photos . . . hint, hint.  If you've purchased my panels, I would love to see photos of your finished projects and maybe we can add your photos to the "Customer Gallery."

More panels are on their way to the shop.  They're on the slow boat, too.

Their sizes vary.  They come in 6-inch squares up to 8-inch squares.  Some are rectangles. 

FREE GIFT

Sh-sh-sh . . . here's a secret.  You get a free mini fabric panel (about 4-inch square) with each purchase.  I'm working on different images so that you can collect them and put them in your projects.  In the works are butterflies, flowers and a few surprises.

FREE SHIPPING

Here's another secret . . . if you buy one fabric panel or ten fabric panels, shipping is FREE to addresses anywhere in the United States, including my Hawaiian friends and ohana.  I couldn't offer free shipping to my friends abroad, but I think you'll be pleased to learn that the shipping cost is fair.

See you there, or here, or there and here.

No comments: