Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SKETCHBOOK PROJECT 2011 SLIDESHOW--PART 2


This slideshow is a continuation from Slideshow #1.

Text from Slideshow #1
THE VIEW FROM UP HERE

The view from up here is about seeing.
Seeing from where I stand.
It's not about knowing what I see.
It's about seeing.
Seeing from where I stand.
Just seeing.

Like standing on lava rocks, and looking down,
. . . down into the watery sea.

What do I see?

I see fishes
wary of me,
swimming with other fishes,
talking about me.

Why are they afraid of me?

Is it because I'm tall?
Is it because my home is not the water?
Is it because I wear a hat?

The view from up here is about SEEING.
SEEING from where I stand.
It's not about UNDERSTANDING what I see.
It's about SEEING.
SEEING from where I stand.
Just seeing.


(End of Text from Slideshow #1.  


No comments: