Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kailua Kona, Hawaii

 Photos from my morning walk today.
Strolling the bay after breakfast and taking time to do "sand art," Fannie style.  ;-D

I like the space in these rocks.
 Orchids on our breakfast table.
The service at Tante's Restaurant is great, and it's fun to be called "Auntie."  "Auntie, do you want more water?"

WHAT I SAW FROM MY BREAKFAST TABLE:
 The cruise ship is in today.  The shuttles are bringing the visitors to Kailua Village to do some sightseeing and SHOPPING!
 A male paddle boarder. . . and . . .
. . . a female paddle boarder . . . and a swimmer.
© 2011 Fannie Narte

Alo-o-ha!


2 comments:

Jacq said...

I am enjoying the pictures and wishiing I was there.

Beth said...

Looks like you are enjoying your time in Hawaii. I have never had the pleasure of going to Hawaii, but it looks beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!