Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Geisha in AAQI Online Auction

Quilt #6695 - Geisha

The AAQI online quilt auction begins today.  Thank you, aaqi friend, for your bid on Geisha. 

"Alzheimer's is cruel to patients, families and caregivers. My friend visited me after her mother passed from this dreaded disease. She shared her experiences of caring for her mother for many years and described the changes that took place. While my friend was sharing her heart, I couldn't help thinking: "I wish I could take my friend far away to an exotic place where she could enjoy a carefree vacation and rejuvenation." Geisha represents the renewal I hope for my friend and for all caregivers."  ~Fannie Narte

Help me raise lots of $$ for Alzheimer's research.

3 comments:

quiltcrazygaljennalouise said...

Fannie you are the kindest most wonderful person! You have touched so many with your incredible art. May you enjoy many blessings and your heart be filled with joy for the difference you have made to others, you are special.

WoolenSails said...

Fannie,
This piece is so beautiful and the border design sets it off so beautifully, it is stunning. I hope it does well in the auction, you do so much to help others.

Debbie

Jacq said...

Your quilt is beautiful and I know that it will do well in the auction. Fannie you are always doing so much for others.