Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wishes--New Fabric Panel


Wishes, Fabric Panel
FOR SALE
© 2011 Fannie Narte


"Wishes" was painted during my recent trip to Hawaii.  It was inspired by the many unique hats or fascinators at the wedding of Prince William and Kate.  I like wearing hats and wish we had that English tradition and wondered what my hat would look like if I attended their wedding.  I'm not sure if my hat would look like the image in this fabric panel, but it probably would have similar colors.

Dreams of finding true love, Wishes for an exciting new adventure where two hearts and two minds and two worlds are united in one Hope.

What are your Wishes . . .

5 comments:

Kelly Warren said...

Beautiful, Fannie! Two of my favorite colors.

WoolenSails said...

What a beautiful piece and such feeling in the image.
I am too hot to do much and trying to catch up from having my husband home all week;)

Debbie

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wow Fannie! This is beautiful, it really radiates such powerful emotion.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Wow! That is exceptional!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Heather said...

this is very lovely!~!