Just added a new fabric panel, "Our Song," to my Etsy Shop AND my new ArtFire Studio.
This fabric panel was made from my art quilt titled "She Remembered Me When She Heard Our Song," which was donated to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative and sold to help raise funds for Alzheimer's research.
"Music is powerful. It can open hard hearts. It can soften broken hearts. It can heal pain. It can heighten the emotions of celebrations. It can open a pathway to the secret place where memories live. Music can enter a locked heart when words or other keys cannot."~Fannie Narte
IDEAS FOR THIS PRINTED FABRIC:
1. Use it in your fabric or mixed media collage work.
2. Use it on your handbags or totes.
3. Use it as an image for your art journaling.
4. Use it in your art quilts.
5. Frame it.
6. Use it in your scrapbooking.
7. Make a card.
8. Sew it onto a t-shirt.
9. Sew it onto an apron.
10. Give it as a gift.
11. Make a pillow or cushion.
Use it like you would any fabric. Personalize it by adding text, buttons, ribbons. It can be sewn, glued, beaded, painted . . . use your imagination.
What will you create today?