Friday, October 28, 2011

Inspiration From the Sea 2--Night Reflections by the Sea

I learned to manipulate adjustments on my digital camera to get interesting results.  This photo shows the original scene.

 Close up of the reflection . . .

The photos that follow are manipulations without the use of PhotoShop.  I call these photos "Night Writing" because I moved the camera as if it was a pen and I was writing in the air.  Does that make sense?


NIGHT WRITING




 The above two photos look like they connect, but they are two separate shots.  Got lucky with these.  Magic!

 The letter "F" for Fannie.

An attempt at drawing a circle--looks like a "U"
© 2011 Fannie Narte


I'm going to miss Kailua Bay . . .

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is a neat effect, I need to play with mine and figure out what it can do.

Debbie

Jacq said...

Looks like you are having fun with your camera. Another creative outlet.