Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Mother, My Daughter--New Unique Reproduction


My Mother, My Daughter, Reproduction, 8" x 8"
© 2011 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE


NEW ITEMS ADDED TO MY ETSY SHOP--
UNIQUE REPRODUCTIONS

This item is a one-of-a-kind reproduction of my original mixed media painting.  Some of you have asked for prints of my artwork and others have told me that you buy my fabric panels and frame them to hang on your walls.  This unique reproduction is my response to your questions and comments.  Because you've shared your thoughts, I was able to develop a new technique that is uniquely mine--Thank You!  And I am having so much fun creating these reproductions, too.

MY UNIQUE REPRODUCTION PROCESS 

A quality commercially-produced 8" x 8" fabric panel of my original painting is glued onto a stretched canvas. When it is completely dry, I hand embellish the artwork using paints. In some pieces, I may add other elements to the artwork, such as fiber and gold leafing. The complete process, including drying time, takes anywhere from five to seven days.  My goal is to give you a unique reproduction which is slightly different than the original. Each reproduction is uniquely different.

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR MY BLOG READERS

For a limited time, you can receive 10 percent off of your total purchase in my Etsy Shop using this special discount code: BLOGREADER.  To get your discount, just type in the discount code "BLOGREADER" at check out.  Easy, right?  So head on over to my shop and surprise someone special with a unique gift. 

I wish you a "Merry, Happy Christmas"!  Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Martha Lever said...

These are so beautiful Fanny. I have always loved your girls and their sweet serene faces. The new technique sounds wonderful.

WoolenSails said...

I love how that looks on the frame, really beautiful piece to give as gifts for moms or daughters.

Debbie