Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Different Voices, Similar Songs Quilt Block

 Different Voices, Similar Songs Quilt Block

I finally found some time to play with my fabric panels and created this pineapple-inspired quilt block.  Although the possibilities and variations of this block are endless, I think I'll work with this block in creating a larger quilt.

 With the help of PhotoShop, I created this Digital Quilt from my quilt block.  I don't know if I'll produce this exact quilt.  I'm still playing with the corner blocks and trying different variations. 


Different Voices, Similar Songs, Fabric Panel
© 2011 Fannie Narte
 
And this is where I started.


2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love the single block, not sure on the total design in a quilt, hard on my eyes;) But I love the concept of that design around the block. Maybe every other block?

Debbie

Fannie said...

Mele Kalikimaka, Debbie! Maybe every other block--I'll play with it and see how it looks. Also playing with other colors. Glad to be able to play with the design digitally before spending time on making the real quilt. What you up to?