Saturday, December 3, 2011

Surround Yourself With Magic--New Mixed Media Reproduction



Surround Yourself With Magic, Mixed Media Reproduction, 8" x 8"
© 2011 Fannie Narte
FOR SALE


What does magic look like?

Magic is all around us. It appears in many forms. It's in the air and reveals itself in the forms of birds, butterflies, rainbows, the sun, trees, the sky . . . .

Magic is within us.  It appears in many ideas.  It's in words like hope, smile, please, adventure, possibilities, love.

Magic can be found in your imagination, in my imagination, in her imagination, in his imagination, in their imaginations. It's in your voice. It's on my canvases. It's in your thoughts. It's in my fabric. It's in our conversations with friends and family. It's in a book. It's in a hug. It's in the garden. It's in laughter. It's in music. It's in healing. It's in handshaking. It's in friendships and relationships. It's in the birth of a child. It's in the phrases "I Care," "You are special," "You're Welcome," and "Thank You."

Magic.

Magic makes you believe that anything is possible.
Magic helps fear find another home.
Magic offers hope.
Magic encourages you to dream . . . to dream big . . . to dream bigger.

Magic.

Surround Yourself With Magic.


2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Still love this one, I need to make something with my piece. Thinking of making something for my daughter for christmas.

Debbie

Lisa M Griffin said...

Butterflies! Oh I love it Fannie. I do believe in magic... and love how you created this piece. Plus butterflies are one of my favorite subjects. When I see them during my day it is like a small "pick me up" and brigthens my mood instantly.
Lovely share my dear!