Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Mother, My Daughter--Blossom Quilt


 My Mother, My Daughter 2, Blossom Quilt, 17 x 36
© 2012 Fannie Narte
 

Playing with my fabric panels and trying to design something for the wall.  This is one of three designs I've been playing with.  Any of my fabric panels fit into the center space of this blossom.  Imagine the possibilities of embellishing this quilt?  I think I may add a few birds and add some text or phrases from my poem.  I could also add beading, crocheted lace, crystals . . . what would you do?



3 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

Beautiful work Fannie...always such a pleasure to visit :)

WoolenSails said...

I love your idea, wonderful idea to use your panel as a focal point in a quilt block.

Debbie

Fannie said...

Thanks, Nancy and Debbie! Always good to see you both.