Monday, September 17, 2012

Ho Ho Ho--Oops, I Mean BOO!

Boo!, Mixed Media, 8" x 8"
© 2012 Fannie Narte
 
It was still dark at 7:00 this morning, and it feels like the holidays . . . like Christmas.  I love the holidays, starting with the Autumn harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving and . . . Christmas!

"Boo" will be available as a fabric panel soon.  I'm going to make some Halloween bags with them, fill it with homemade treats and give them to my family and friends for Halloween.  So if you're in the area, come Trick-or-Treating . . . and you may get one of my homemade goodie bags.

♥♫♥ I'll be Home for Christmas . . . ♥♫♥ I mean, "Trick or Treat"!

3 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Hello sweet Fannie!!!! this is beautiful and perfect for Autumn and all the Halloween delights!!!!!

Fannie said...

Thanks, Sweet Diana! I'll send you a fabric panel for your Big Little Guy. ;-D You're the BEST.

Jacq said...

Very cute. If I lived closer I would come "Trick or Treating".